Friday, November 19, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
Liquid/paste blush.
It seems like whenever I carry in my purse or in my suitcase a powder make-up. It ALWAYS brakes. I end up with powder, eye shadow, blush- everywhere, or at least all over the inside of my make-up bag. One time when there was a sale on Make-up I picked up this paste blush. Just because. I think the sale may have been a buy one get one free sale. It sat on my dresser top for a long time, and one day I was packing for a trip and it dawned on me that this blush wouldn't brake and make a mess in my bag. So I put it in my suitcase. And I've been traveling with it ever since. I keep it in my emergency make-up in my purse and in my travel make-up bag for trips. I have even bought their liquid/paste eyeshadow too. It works great, looks great as make-up goes, but never has the mess in your bag. 
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment