Thursday, November 11, 2010

Flat Out Bread

Flat Out Bread (amazon.com link) Flat Out Bread (Official Website)
I bought these at Costco in a huge pack. I bought them and tried to use them. I was looking forward to them because they are only 1 Weight Watcher point each. Compared to most tortillas that is really healthy. I had some people tell me that they were really tasty. I ate them a few times, being completely unimpressed. Now they are sitting in my freezer and fridge taking up space. They are nothing special for how expensive they are. But I know a good number of people who think that for how healthy they are, they are wonderful and yummy. Try them for yourself. But I wouldn't buy a giant package like I did unless you know that you already like them.
Part 2:
I need to use these up. I can't have them in my fridge forever, and I can't get myself to throw them away and waste the money. If you eat them, how do you enjoy them? Do you use them in any recipes? Anyone have any suggestions for their use?
Thanks for reading.


Update:  We tried making homemade pizzas with them as suggested on their site. They were really tasty this way. Good stuff. I should try some more of their recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment