Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dial H for Hitchcock by Susan Kandel

Dial H for Hitchcock  by Susan Kandel
This is the 4th book in the Cece Caruso mystery series. To catch you up to speed Cece is an author. She writes biographies about mystery authors. As she investigates these authors' lives, she steps into a mystery that could be right out of the pages one of the author's novels. 
For a mystery buff, like myself, this is fantastic. Its as though these long past authors are alive again and writing a new mystery. Yes after 4 books I can tell what is Kandel's style of writing from the various authors. But she does a fabulous job telling the stories in the dead authors way of doing it. The first book I read was actually the first in the series (that never happens, I normally find  book 2,3 or 6 first). Its called. I found it because I was doing random searches on Perry Mason on the internet. You might say I'm obsessed with Perry Mason. Since I am obsessed I just had to find and read a book called  'I Dreamed I Married Perry Mason'. It think it could have been better named, but I many not of found it if it had been. The book was wonderful. I had to find more. I then read all her others that were currently released. While waiting for 'Dial H for Hitchcock' I anticipated it so much it was worse for me than waiting for a Harry Potter book. I can't wait for her next book. I haven't heard what her next book is, but it can't come out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment