Monday, January 10, 2011

Famous Dave's Resturants

Famous Dave's Resturants
I ate here on New Years Eve with my parents. There is a location at the Mesa Riverview but you can visit Famous Dave's site for the nearest location to you. I had never gone there before, but we had tried their sauces before.
My parents had a local coupon through the local High School, that if you buy 2 entries, you get a free appetizer. We had their Nachos, They were a meal in and of themselves, the sort of thing I could just go and order as my meal. Those nachos were super yummy. The table next to us had their onion strings, they liked them so much they ordered seconds of them.
For dinner my parents and I had the baby back ribs, and my husband had a half rack of their St. Louis Ribs. It was all good, but nothing was "to die for" compared to any other rib place. Although our toddler had their adult mac n cheese (they put jalapeƱos in their adult mac n cheese) and he was totally digging it. We were all too full for dessert.
What did make this a great experience was their service, our server was fantastic, I'm sorry I can't remember his to give him props. Also it was a cold day in Mesa Arizona and they had Hot chocolate waiting when we walked in to greet us. That was wonderful too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment