Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book: Murder in the Lincoln Bedroom- by Elliot Roosevelt

Book: Murder in the Lincoln Bedroom- by Elliot Roosevelt
Another find at a thrift store for me. I saw it and thought, "I've never heard of a mystery series around Eleanor Roosevelt." I read it and enjoyed it. The storyline itself wasn't anything amazing, although I didn't see it coming right away, and that has to say something. I'd say more but I don't want to give any spoilers. What I did enjoy most was the historical aspect of it. It was so true to the time frame. For someone who at one time wanted to be a fashion historian- I just loved it!
I've found another one of the series at the Library's used book sale. I'm looking forward to reading that one soon. It might be a while there are a couple of books inline in front of it and I read really slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment