Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios

Chocolate Cheerios
This has been my favorite thing to eat for breakfast for the past few weeks. I am such a chocoholic. Although I've never been a huge chocolate for breakfast person. 
Chocolate Cheerios are the healthiest way to eat chocolate (all chocolate for breakfast- I have not compared those cereals with chocolate bits in a healthy cereal). Its the least number of calories, fat, and sugar per serving size of cereal. For someone who is watching those things that is win. And it doesn't sluff off so much of the chocolate into your milk. Other chocolate cereals you end up with a sick unappetizing chocolate milk at the bottom of you bowl. Chocolate Cheerios leaves a bit of chocolate in the milk but not so much that if you enjoy drinking the last of your milk, it won't make you feel sick to do so. I think these are wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment